Work was amazing today. I had one customer that came in for $900 worth of lumber. EVERY piece had to be closely examined. Took me and Travis two hours to get him out the door. Two hours we did not have. Boy was the zone manager hot. Not much you can do, though. I can't believe the things people expect. I had a guy that wanted a 3/4"X4X8 sheet of plywood cut into 2 3/4 strips lengthwise. Geezy peezy people, buy a saw!!
Saw a number of folks picking up garbage along the interstate the last few days, and the truck picking the bags of garbage up today. My hat's off to them. I'd like to cut off a finger or toe of every litterer for each piece of garbage they toss out their windows. What are they thinking? It's their countryside, too.
Sorry. Life is good. Why we can't do things to help others is beyond me.




No comments:
Post a Comment