


OK, here are the pictures for my sweet sister-in-law, Susan. Susan would have done a much better job on this, but since she lives near the edge of the world where tornados are born I couldn't get her help. So Pastor Kerry has to live with my very poor skills. Dad used to call himself a wood butcher. I think I have a lot of his genes running in me.
Susan I did learn some things during this project, and my next one will be better. I just need someone to give one to when I finish it. Until I know who I won't start it.
I may post tomorrow night. I will find out tomorrow if one of my full time associates was let go yesterday after I left or sometime today. It was looking like they were not going to be kept.
My pictures may be better from now on because of a setting a visiting evangelist made for me in my camera the other evening. He has an identical camera but knows his much better than I know mine. You can see his handiwork here:http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/gallery.asp?mem=48704
James lives in Tennesee and works hard to attract "hummers" as he calls them. He and his wife, Mary, have traveled many times to Haiti to minister to the Haitians' medical, spiritual and building needs. See what you think of his pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment