OK, I have no idea who lives here. But I can tell you what road it can be seen from. It is in the Weyers Cave area. I was on some back roads today and came around a corner to see this. "Whoa," I said, "that would look out of place in my neighborhood." Wouldn't you just hate having that just over your back yard fence? "Hey, neighbor, can you clean up your place? It's affecting my property value."
11.23.2008
Neighbors
OK, I have no idea who lives here. But I can tell you what road it can be seen from. It is in the Weyers Cave area. I was on some back roads today and came around a corner to see this. "Whoa," I said, "that would look out of place in my neighborhood." Wouldn't you just hate having that just over your back yard fence? "Hey, neighbor, can you clean up your place? It's affecting my property value."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment