5.18.2007

Cross in rough form

I have the cross cut out. It needs sanded, some more cuts to delineate the cross, sealed and glued down. Where? I haven't decided. I wanted it at the door so that anyone entering the room has to cross the cross. A reminder that every day, every moment, we owed a debt we could not pay, but Christ paid it for us. And we owe Him everything.

I got a lot done on my chair rails today, but also had a setback in applying the paint to the center of the screen bead. So, nothing to show in the room for a day filled with some pretty intensive labor.

Georgiann and I went to the Depot Grill tonight. I think it is one of, if not the one, favorite restaurant in the Staunton area.I had the Bison burger. Always do. I'm a man of limited interests. In the way of food.

Good luck to this year's graduates. I hope you make good decisions and that you understand why you are on earth early enough to do something really good for others. Don't look inwardly, look outwardly, for peace, joy and accomplishment.

No comments: