I stand corrected. Chad commented that he does not regard DC as a gun toting jungle full of thugs. I apologize, Chad. I was again being glib and it backfired on me, again. I know you love to spend time with Lesa and Madison. And you should and I am extremely proud of you for that. I sincerely believe both you and Todd will make better Dads than I did. Because of the love you both show for your girls.
We, Todd and I, would love to have you along if you feel you can on our next trip. I felt much safer on the trails we were on there than I do on the back roads here. Not only from vehicular traffic but also from the people around me. Bikers, joggers, walkers and all sorts of people use those trails on a daily basis and the incidents of problems is extremely minuscule.
My apologies for misrepresenting you in any way.




No comments:
Post a Comment