
Here she is. Amari Roza. Beautiful, huh? Jill and I leave for Addis Ababa Ethiopia December 31, celebrate the New Year somewhere over the Atlantic, return January 9. Your thoughts and prayers for our trip are greatly appreciated. God is allowing us to bring a precious piece of Africa into our hearts and lives to love as our own. It is a dream come true for both Jill and me.
3 comments:
Good for all of you.
Hope you can "blog" as well as Deborah.
Kay Dunaway
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you both. Check out our "noteworthy" blog entries on the Kitefamily site for news on our cousin's adoption in Russia. Much peace and safe travels!
Congrats, Grandpa! How exciting! I am a blogging buddy of Jill's and I am so thrilled for her! Can't wait for great updates of the trip. Hopefully I will be traveling by summer/fall with my sister as my sidekick and am always looking for lots of great insights! keeping you all in my prayers--
Post a Comment