11.07.2007

Goodbye Ole Paint. Take your deserved rest.




Toyotas never die natural deaths. They are all killed by someone.

This is the result of a back tire deflating and nearly coming off the rim on the interstate this morning about 4:40. Due to the age of the truck and the damage I am guessing it will be totalled. I have my eye on a 2001 Toyota truck and a 2004 Nissan truck. I am going to go look the Toyota over very carefully tomorrow when I get off work. Depending on what happens there I may or may not go look more closely at the Nissan.

I have been very busy the last month. Work is pretty much out of control. At least I can't seem to get caught up. Caught up to where I think I need to be. No one has really come down on me, but I certainly feel like I can't get done.

Work on the 1/2 bath downstairs is coming along very slowly. Not much to report there. Nothing much to report on Jill's adoption progress, either.

Hope to have better and more news soon.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Poor truck...so sad. Will your next truck have a working speedometer?

Paige Kite said...

Wow! I'm glad you are OK!