



We took the boat to Lake Anna today with intentions of fishing. No, the first picture is not our boat. Todd, or Todd and Chad, or Todd & Diana and Chad & Lesa, however it is, have a bass boat. The one in the picture is a ski boat I think. Just one of the very large number of boats on the water with us today. The weather was so perfect, and being a Saturday late in the summer, we found the water packed with party boats of all sizes, mostly huge, and a ton of jet skis and related water craft. The water was very choppy due to so many high power boats and other water toys and fishing was just not happening. But, it was fun if somewhat scary for me. I still am not totally comfortable in a high power boat at speed. Just haven't had much experience on the water in anything but a very slow Jon boat or flat bottom river boat.
Most of the pictures I took were not good because the camera failed to focus on time or the boat was high or lower than I expected.
We had fun, and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Got home in time for Georgiann and me to have steamed crabs at Todd & Diana's home with Abigail as live entertainment. We have a family picnic planned on the Skyline drive for tomorrow minus Jill and Mari who have previous plans. I'll try to post pics of that.




No comments:
Post a Comment