9.01.2008

Labor Day

We had dinner with the entire family this evening except for Diana who had already made plans. Speaking of plans, the plans for this baby of Diana and Todd's is 1:00 pm Thursday, 9/4/8. I believe that is the latest at this time.

The weather here has turned warm again, more like most Labor Days in this area. We had several cool wet days last week so the grass is growing again. Looks a lot better, too.

Not a lot of new information to share. Work continues to be frustrating because we are still short of people who really want to work. I have had so many shifts missed lately for one reason or other which throws everything behind. Some one has to make up for missed shifts and it just stresses the couple of us doing most of the hours. Right now there are just 2 of us full time in the department. For real time coverage the department must have 3 full time associates. I know the shortage is tied to the slow economy, but it is STRESSING me. And the lower stress was one of the major things I liked about my job. I knew moving up to mgr would entail more stress, but I didn't think I would fall victim to taking the pressure personally. Surprises me actually.

More when it happens.

No comments: