I am still not over my vacation bug. Last night I had a pretty difficult night. Had a decent day today, but hurt a lot. My knee is just not healing because I can't give it extended rest.
Madison brought her mom and dad by last evening for a while. She is walking so good now and is such a pretty girl. Mari is pretty as well. There are rumblings within the family that most are betting on Diana having a boy. We will see shortly.
More exciting news around here is that Barb will be visiting us in October. That will be such a treat. I don't believe we have seen her here since about 97 or 98. Todd and I did see her in Peru in 99. An amazing trip. Sure would like to go back there some day as well. Don't know about the altitude up around Cusco or Pisac, the two places I'd want to most to see.
Of course I still want to go back to Kima, Kenya and spend some time in Pilar, Argentina if ever possible.
May spend the rest of my life right here in the USA. And be happy all the same.
We spent a while at Chocolate World at Hersey on vacation. We took a tour that simulate the making of chocolate. You can't tour the actual factory anymore. They gave us chocolate at the end of our tour!! Free!! Two, insy, bitsy, teeny, tiny foil wrapped pieces of chocolate that you could ALMOST taste. Of course you could BUY train car full if you wanted to.




No comments:
Post a Comment