2.11.2008

Chilly February

I have decided to not post any more pictures of the granddaughters for a while. Jill and Lesa are doing a much better job of that, and they have set up blogs exclusively for Madi and Mari. So until Todd and Diana's little one gets here I will encourage you to visit Madi and Mari's blogs.

The bathroom project is coming to a close, maybe even in the next couple of days. Depends on how much I get sidetracked. Tuesday I will be helping Jill prepare for carpet installation. Need to take a look at how much work needs done on her roof after the high winds took off more shingles.

I also want to get my new computer up and going with my files moved. My old one is getting cranky. I know. Don't even go there Mrs. D. I already have had a customer report me as "cranky." It was actually him that was being a TOTAL crank and I was doing a remarkable job of not asking him to leave the store.

Two days off beginning now and two days off this weekend. I COULD accomplish a lot. Ha.

The weather continues to fluctuate wildly here in the Shenandoah Valley. Nice warm days, gale force winds the next, temperatures below the teens the next, and tonight, a skiff of snow. This picture is another of the last ice storm we had, Friday the 1st of February.

No comments: