1.22.2008

Number 3

Who would have thought it? Well, evidently several. Todd and Diana are expecting our third grandchild this summer. Chad and Lesa started things off in June 07 with Madi, Jill brought us Mari in January 08, and now Todd and Diana are going to triple our blessings with another grandchild. That is with God's help. We are a ways from celebrating yet. What would I like? Well, you would have to know me to understand, but granddad wants another granddaughter. Grandsons would be just as precious and loved just as much, but I think it would be fun to watch 3 young women grow up together, almost the same age. But what ever they have, we will be very thankful for.

I got my new Shuttle computer today. Haven't done anything other than unpack it and make sure everything is still where it should be inside. Things sometimes want to loosen in transit in computers. Don't have a clue when I will have it up and running. Too many projects going at the moment.

The downstairs half bath is 85% complete. We have Todd and Diana's project in full swing. We are closing in an open area to create a new bedroom right off the living room. It will be nice when done, and I think will add value to their home.

We are very excited about this new grandchild, but somehow he or she seems like a fourth instead of a third. We all followed Randy and Deborah's journey to get Kaili it seems like this is the fourth time we have been down this road of waiting and expecting in 2 years. If you haven't visited their site lately, you should. Jill and I both have links to the Wheeler's blog. Kaili is growing up so fast. And she is going to be such a pretty woman. God sure had an eye for beauty when He created women.

Stay tuned! And check into the other blogs.

No comments: