Madison Nicole showed up this morning at 7:25 am. I left work to go see the little one and the happy couple. She was 8 lbs, 6 oz, 22 inches in length. All of the numbers the women want to know that guys never get straight. 22 lbs, 8 inches long, or something like that. Yeah, baby looks just like a baby. No, not really, she really is pretty.

Lesa, Madison & Chad.

New paternal grandmother Georgiann and Madison. Madison is telling her grandmother,
"In just 4 more years I will be this old."

New paternal granddad Bruce and Madison. And she isn't talking to me yet.
Be sure to click on the pics to make them more viewable in detail. Check out Jill's blog for some more great pictures.
I am in lumber for the rest of this week, then I can make the move to electrical. That is per the store manager, zone manager, and lumber department manager. So, I am counting on it. More later. Isn't she precious???
I am about to give up on Blogger. Formatting pictures seems to be beyond me. Help!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Granddad! Are you gonna get one of those "Ask me about my grandkids" bumper stickers?
She is precious, she is! Big congrats Granddaddy... or is it Poppy? or just Gramps? She's a cutie. And yep looks like another baby. ;-) Did you count her toes and fingers yet?
Post a Comment